Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sky Rockets in Flight, Mediterranean Delight!

A little bitta this a little bitta that. I'm not a very big follower of actual measurment...so you'll come to find when I give you recipes I'll say "however much you want of..." but it all depends on how much you want, if you want leftovers etc. I'm a "single" gal with no kids, so I tend to make about 4 servings, depending on if Im cooking for my roomies, my super cute bf, or if Im meal planning for the week and making leftovers. This would be one of those times where I tell you "however much you want..."

Mediterranean Chicken Pasta

 2 Cups whole wheat penne
1 can quartered artichoke hearts
2 cans market pantry diced tomatoes w/onion and garlic
1 cup Kalmata olives
2 cups rotisserie chicken (torn into bite size pieces)
1/2 cup feta cheese (or however much you like :-)
* I added a little white wine to make it that much more delish!

Boil noodles. While doing so, toss chicken in frying pan with diced tomatoes and olives. Simmer. Splash in the white wine. Add noodles and artichokes once pasta is cooked. toss and top with feta cheese on top!

Before I liked tomatoes I always omitted them, now that I love them it makes this dish that much yummier!

Enjoy! :0)

*ps if any of you out there are making my recipes I'd love to hear your feedback. Did you like it? Did you add something to it? Do you have healthier substitution ideas?? Let us all know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment