Tuesday, August 30, 2011

4-1 = 3 lbs lost...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison


Well people. I've lacked in this blog writing stuff, it's been a few days, in those few days I gained one pound back which brings my total weight loss for the week to 3 lbs. I think my problem this week was actually that I wasn't eating ENOUGH. Unruly concept I know but it's true! Have you started? Have you stayed on track? What has helped you the most? The other thing is I havent yet gotten back into my workout routine. It's a good thing Express keeps me running around like a maniac for the 6 hours Im there every day. Had I been working out though and not just watching what I eat, I'm sure my numbers would've been different. I shall post a new healthy recipe later today and tomorrow....wait for it...STATE FAIR BLOG! This is my "cheat" day. It's the best day in all 365 because not only do I get to eat delicious, guilty whatever I want food that day, I get to spend it with my best friend in the whole wide world, my Papa!! I love our annual Daddy/Daughter day and I'll make sure to post pics, do's and don'ts...although, im sure you wont find a "dont" at the Great Minnesota Get-together...well minus Deli Express sandwiches...who even gets those there?? Adios Amigos, until later.
XoXo

Skinny cooks can't be trusted.
American Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment