Friday, August 26, 2011

The Miracle of 4lbs

Welp. i'm not weighing in every day, but I did "cheat" and do it today. Down 4lbs since my 1st weigh-in 2 days ago! Booyah. Some people may think 4 lbs? You can't tell. Oh but contraire! When I started at Express They had a huge jeans sale and I got to use my first 50% off discount(i need to look the part right??), so I bought 2 new pairs of jeans. One that fit just right and one that was going to need a littttle wiggle room, and a little weight loss. I was scrounging around my room before work to find the other pair and they were nowhere to be found. So I picked up the other ones thinking, theres no way....bingo! Fit perfect and even a little extra room! Horray! And so I thank you all, wether you are commenting or not, I know you're "there" watching me, my page views tell me so ;-) I appreciate the silent support as my motivation to not let me or you down is keeping me on my weightloss track!

How are YOU doing on YOUR goals? do tell! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment