Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'll Key Lime if I want to!

I'm not usually a sucker for desserts. I love cheesecake and ice cream but it's not something I need to have all the time. One thing I found very helpful, and scrumptious, while trying to lose weight was my very own personal key lime invention! I LOVE Key Lime pie especially in the summer, but again, not so healthy my low-fat key lime option is as follows:

1 Yoplait fat-free Key Lime yogurt
1 keebler mini graham crusts

pour the yogurt in the graham crust and BAM! Simple (ww pt 2) dessert. It tastes JUST like a real key lime pie to me, and you know me, I like my food to be good...Happy Sweet-toothing all! :0)

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.  ~Judith Viorst

No comments:

Post a Comment