Thursday, May 15, 2014

Homemade, Scratch, Generation Passed Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake or a Box of Bisquick....Shhhhh....


The First time I had Strawberry Shortcake at Trevor's mom's house I said uhhhh why are you making biscuits and wheres the little round yummy pre-made angel food cake?!

I think the Hamilton's about died. Ummmm you've never had REAL strawberry shortcake?? 

apparently not.

I was like zero percent interested in eating a dry biscuit topped with strawberries, like negative even. Then I ate it. I could never go back. No way, now how, you can't make me. So of course my little baker had to find a way to scratch make them gluten free. 

We went to Target to get all the ingredients and sweet baby Jesus we saw it...
GLUTEN FREE BISQUICK.

They've been approved by both mom's who couldn't believe it was A) so light and B) better than the original, Dad's and even all the critters. So while I'm sure now you're waiting on edge, like, okay so get on with the recipe I will leave you with the following.

1) Go to Target
2) Pick up GF Bisquick
3) Turn over the Box
4) Follow the directions baby!

Phew. That was easy.

Happy Baking!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment