Monday, May 19, 2014

Byerly's Schmeyerlys

There is nothing I love more than the Byerly's salad bar. Seriously. It's everything I ever wanted in a salad. A few years ago by the time I got done with toppings it was like finding a needle in a haystack to find the lettuce. Whoops!

But I'm so over $10 salads. My latest was delicious and I got it under $5. VERY impressive. Until I really thought about the fact that I could make my own salad bar at home and get 5 times the meals for my money.

So here's what I finally did today:





I totally forgot the cherry tomatoes. 
fail.
But look at all that green gloriousness.
Yes there's cheese, yes there's bacon.
get over it.
:-)
*Cucumbers
*Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
*Green Peas
*Colby Jack cheese
*Hard Boiled eggs
*Sunflower Seeds 
*Bacon bits

The possibilities are endless but these things are always my must haves. So go get your salad bar on ladies and gents, in the comfort of your very own fridge.

Happy Prepping!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment