Sunday, April 27, 2014

Questions, Comments, Suggestions....?

I think the hardest part of blogging is trying to figure out if anyone is even listening...
Why do I take the time to type if no one is reading?
I've gotten several kudos via facebook and emails sent telling me people have tried recipes and that they were a hit but I wanna know MORE.

I wanna know YOUR questions.
I wanna know what YOU'RE looking for.
I wanna know how I can help YOU be successful.
So that I know what to write about!

What kind of recipes are you looking for? yummy? pick eaters? gluten free? healthy?
Are you trying to learn how to make a roux? caramelize onions?
Looking for the must have tools for your kitchen?
All of the above?

IM HERE TO HELP!
So if you follow my blog, please feel free to ask me any questions, post comments, give ME tips that you have!

Ready, Set, GO!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment